Bondset Sanitary Under Water is a versatile product, which has many uses in domestic and industrial segments where water resistance is required.
Application in civil field
- Sealing of any type of pipe lines where water is being whether it is CI pipe joints, sewage pipe lines, concrete pipes etc. It can be use in filling and repairing of ceramic tile joints, repair of floor damaged by movement of heavy machinery, rounding of corners of floor in pharma formulation plant to make cleaning of corners conveniently.
Application in household item
- Sealing, repairing, jointing insulating
- Water proofing for various materials like small ferrous, non-ferrous metals woods, glass, asbestos, ivory sheet, ceramic, most plastics etc.
- Repairing leaking tanks of RCC and mild steel, overhead flush tanks, water coolers, air conditioner, refrigerator etc.,
- Repairing broken parts of house hold items i.e pressure cooker handle, fry pan handle, broken/damaged wash basin, water cooler tanks etc.
- Fixing window glass on frames, for fixing screw nails on walls.
- The surface should be free from dust, rust, oil, paint, varnish, moisture etc. Emery paper or grinder can be used to abrade the surface for better binding. Acetone, petrol, kerosene oil can be used to free the surface from grease/oil
- Twist or cut off required amounts, then knead it with fingers to achieve a uniform color. If mixing is difficult, warm the putty to room temperature or slightly above. Apply to surface to be repaired within 2 minutes of mixing. Force into any cracks or holes to be filled and strike off the excess material, preferably with a tool that’s made moist using clean water. When applying to a damp or wet leaking area, work the material forcefully and apply pressure until adhesion begins to take effect. For a smooth appearance of the cured compound, hand rub with water or a damp cloth prior to hardening. Remove excess material before hardening begins. After 5-10 minutes the epoxy will begin to form a tenacious bond. After just 60 mins, Bondset Sanitary Under Water can be drilled, sawed, carved, sanded, stained or painted
Product should be stored be stored below 40°C in a cool and dry place away from sunlight in properly tight container.
18 months from date of manufacturing
Oxides of carbon; aldehydes, acids and other organic substances may be formed during combustion or elevated temperature (>500° F) degradation.
12 gm, 30 gm & 65 gm