Bondset White is a versatile product, which has many uses in domestic and industrial segments.
Application in automobile:
- For filling of dents in automobile body
Application in civil field:
- White Bondset is used as wall putty, Sealing of CI pipe joints, sewage pipe lines, filling gap between bottom of commode & floor, filling gap between the wash basin & wall, repairing of ceramic tile joints, sealing water supply mains, concrete pipes etc. repair of floor damaged by movement of heavy machinery.
Application in household item:
- It is very useful for sealing, repairing, jointing insulating, water proofing for various materials like small ferrous, non-ferrous metals woods, glass, asbestos, ivory sheet, ceramic, most plastics etc. repairing leaking tanks of RCC, and mild steel, overhead flush tanks, water coolers, air conditioner, refrigerator etc., repairing broken parts of house hold items i.e pressure cooker handle, fry pan handle, broken/damaged wash basin, water cooler tanks etc. for fixing window glass on frames, for fixing screw nails on walls.
Application in electrical field:
- Sealing leakage in transformer repairing, chipped porcelain insulators and bushing. To seal the contact between lug of jumper and transformer bushing stem to prevent oxidation. To seal enclosure of the choke and fuse unit of mercury lamps. To seal motor terminals to prevent loosening of connection due to vibration & subsequent heating. Balancing of motors and armatures, for moisture proofing in cable joints made with CI & plastics.
Application in foundries:
- For sealing and plugging blow holes in moulds, patterns & castings.
- The surface should be free from dust, rust, oil, paint, varnish, moisture etc. Emery paper or grinder can be used to abrade the surface for better binding. Acetone, petrol, kerosene oil can be used to free the surface from grease/oil.
- Twist or cut off required amounts, to mix, knead with fingers. Apply to surface to be repaired within 2 minutes of mixing. Force into any cracks or holes to be filled and strike off the excess material, preferably with a tool wetted with clean water. When applying to a damp or wet leaking area, work the material forcefully and apply the pressure until adhesion begins to take effect. For a smooth appearance of the cured compound, hand rub with water or a damp cloth prior to hardening. Remove excess material before hardening begins. After 5-10 minutes the epoxy will begin to form a tenacious bond. After just 60 mins, Bondset White can be drilled, sawed, carved, sanded, stained or painted.
Product should be stored be stored below 40°C in a cool and dry place away from sunlight in properly tight container.
18 months from date of manufacturing
Oxides of carbon; aldehydes, acids and other organic substances may be formed during combustion or elevated temperature (>500° F) degradation.
25 gm, 65 gm, 90 gm, 250 gm & 1 kg