Resiquick Gel is specially formulated for any vertical application. It can be used for bond highly porous substrate like wood, MDF board, leather etc.
- Ultra Control Gel
- Non Sag
- Precise & user friendly
- Excellent for vertical bonding
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry (preferable to solvent-wipe plastics, glass, and rubber and to acid-treated metals).
- Dispense a bead or line to one surface only. Apply only enough to leave a thin film after compression.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less than one minute.
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the top of the container and recap Resiquick Gel if left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
It will not bond PTFE, nylon, polypropylene etc.
- Keep products in the unopened container in a cool and dry location. Best when stored product in a cool, dry place at temperature 20-25°C. Temperatures less than 2°C can adversely affect product properties. Do not freeze
- Keep packing tightly closed until ready for use
12 months from the date of manufacturing. It comes without warranty as storage, condition will affect the shelf life
- Aluminum Tube:
20 gm Tube
- Resiquick Gel with skin or any other body part. In case of skin bonding, do not pull apart. Soak in warm water or nail polish remover and peel slowly. In case of eye contact, rinse cautiously with plenty of water for several minutes , if irritation persists: Get medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. For additional information please consult the material safety data sheet.