Resiquick Non Drip is specially designed for bonding of both porous and non-porous substrate like Wood, cardboard, Paper, leather, Marble, edge banding of PVC, wooden beading, Acrylic sheet pasting.
- Non-drip application
- Twin dispensing mechanism in bottle
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry.
- Dispense a bead from nozzle or apply through brush as per requirement.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds. Good contact is essential. An adequate bond develops in less than one minute.
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the nozzle and recap Resiquick Non Drip if left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
- Because Resiquick Non Drip condenses by polymerization, sometimes whitening may occur on the surface of the container
It will not bond PTFE, nylon, polypropylene etc
12 months from date of manufacturing. Without warranty as storage, condition will affect the shelf life
- Aluminum Tube:
1 gm, 3 gm
- Plastic bottle:
- Resiquick Non Drip with skin or any other body part. In case of skin bonding, do not pull apart. Soak in warm water or nail polish remover and peel slowly. In case of eye contact, rinse cautiously with plenty of water for several minutes , if irritation persists: Get medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. For additional information please consult the material safety data sheet.