Resiquick professional is specially designed for bonding of both porous and non-porous substrate like It bonds instantly to most plastics, rubber, ceramic, metal, wood, leather etc. .
- Better Flow
- Anti-clog cap in bottle packing
- Make sure the surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry.
- Dispense a bead from nozzle.
- Press parts together and hold firmly for a few seconds.
- Wipe off excess adhesive from the nozzle and recap Resiquick professional if left uncapped, may deteriorate by contamination from moisture in the air.
- Because Resiquick professional condenses by polymerization, sometimes whitening will occur on the surface of the container
It will not bond PTFE, nylon, polypropylene etc.
12 months from date of manufacturing. Without warranty as storage, condition will affect the shelf life
- Aluminum Tube:
1 gm, 2 gm, 3 gm
- Plastic bottle:
- Resiquick professional bonds with skin or any other body part. In case of skin bonding, do not pull apart. Soak in warm water or nail polish remover and peel slowly. In case of eye contact, rinse cautiously with plenty of water for several minutes , if irritation persists: Get medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. For additional information please consult the material safety data sheet.