1/2 in-20 UNF
6 Months on Manufacturing Defect
Fix your picture frames, paintings, hangers, lightings etc. also set or dismantle your furnituresSuitable for professionals, technicians and DIY enthusiastsMulti-function drilling machine can be used to make holes on walls, concrete, metal, wood and plasticHammer is used to hammer nails into wooden surfacesMulti-use plier works for bending, twisting and cutting cables
0 601 217 1F6
|No Load Speed|
10 x 10 x 5 cm
|Drilling Capacity (in Concrete)|
Auxiliary handle, Depth stop 210 mm, Keyed chuck 13 mm, 100 pieces accessory set
|Drilling Capacity (in Mild Steel)|
|Drilling Capacity (in Wood)|
GSB 13 RE Kit Professional
|Max Torque (Soft Screwdriving Application)|
GSB 13 RE Kit
|Items in Pack|
Frank observations after a approximately one year of usage (household usage, not commercial) :
1. Drill machine itself is excellent. No complaints at all.
2. Blade is excellent.
3. Levelling device is excellent.
4. Plastic Gatti and screws provided are excellent.
5. Hammer is excellent.
6. Small wrench is excellent.
7. Nut bits are excellent (Bits for nut-bolts)
8. Hammer mode is just too powerful. Tear into any thing with hammer mode when you get stuck up in normal mode. (Put cotton into your ears while using hammer mode 🙂 )
1. Drill bits are not upto the mark of the name of Bosch. Concrete bits and wooden bits are still fine but metal bits are not strong enough.
2. Measuring tape is too thin, keeps on bending and falling down when I try to stretch it away from me to any point even a meter away for measuring it. And the tape is marked only in centimeters. There is no marking of inches, which is more used generally than the cms.
3. Metal of Plier and the Key used for tightening the bits, gets Rusted. They could have been rust free at this price.
4. No proper space for holding the wire of drill machine in the carry case. It has to be folded randomly, spread over the tools and sometimes you have to force the carry case to close it.
5. Screw driver bits need to be of more strong metal. Their tips wear out but only after prolonged usage.
List of CONS may look long but they are all very minor points. I wrote them just to be as accurate and precise as possible.
PROS are far far heavier than CONS with this product. Thats why I purchased second one recently for a relative.