Reebaklens is a multipurpose cleaning and etching agent in combination of acid based material, corrosion inhibitors and dispersing agents and is supplied as a clear blue solution.
Reebaklens is used for cleanig ceramic and glazed bathroom tiles, fittings and concrete floors, removal of mortar and plaster droppings on floor, fungus on wirecut bricks and clay tiles. Also removal of hardened concrete from tools, implements and machinery, rust and mill scale from steelwork.
- Rapid Action
- Penetrates oil and grease
- Used for cleaning ceramic & glazed tiles and brickwork
- Safe with metals (except zinc and galvanised steel), wood, glass and plastic.
For rusted metal (iron base)
- Pre-wet the substrate, then brush the affected areas with a solution of reebaklens and water.
- Strength of the solution can be varied between 1:1 and 1:4 – reebaklens:water by volume as required.
- When the action has finished, wash down throughly with clean water.
Health and Safety
- Reebaklens multipurpose cleaning agent is acid based and should be handled with care. It attacks zinc, aluminium and putty. If in doubt about its effect on a material, test a small area before
- Avoid contact with skin. Rubber gloves and goggles should be worn.
- Wash spillages with plenty of water.
- Enclosed areas should be well ventilated.
- If contact with eyes occur, wash immediately with water and seek medical advice.
There are no reviews yet.